Merchants at Northern Oaken War Maneuvers
- By My Hand Designs LLC – SCA pole arm and axe forms, hilts, dress accessories, jewelry, circlets, and chaplets. (Website)
- Earth and Loom Studios – Hand made pottery, bound travelers journals, wooden weaving tools. (Website)
- Elfrhys Designs – A collection of jewelry.
- LuLu Fibers & Findings – Fiber arts and jewelry. (Website)
- Midnight Arts – Jewelry, dream catchers, wind chimes, and more. (Website)
- Munitions Grade Arms – Rattan, spears, armor, fighting supplies (Website)
- North Star Armoury – Viking, Anglo Saxon, and medieval jewelry and accessories as well as a collection of artifact focused books. (Website)
- Phoenix’s Aerie – A fine assortment of handmade jewelry and assorted sundry items.
- Silvertree Souq – Ottoman and Persian clothing.
- SinfulSkins Leather Clothing & Accessories – Handmade leather goods. (Website)
- Wandering Wood – Carved and decorated wooden objects with a Medieval feel including cookie presses, mirrors, boxes and plaques. Food grade and Wax/soap Silicone Molds with the same motifs as the cookie presses. Machine Embroidery patched and completed belt favors for households and SCA awards. Laser engraved books and wallets. (Website)
We’re looking forward to another year with a jam-packed merchant row and throngs of shoppers. We do everything we can to make your experience at NOWM pleasurable and profitable.
- The merchant area will once again be located on the Village Green, the shady area around the permanent pavilion just inside the main gate. This is also the location of all non-martial activities, and it is just steps away from the battlefield on the main road to the camping areas. A great location!
- The site opens officially at 8 AM on Saturday. If you need an earlier setup, please contact the merchant coordinator. You must be completely set up and your vehicle parked by 10 AM Saturday. The site closes at 10 PM Saturday – everyone (staff included) must be off site by that hour.