|Friday, May 26|
|5:00 PM||Gate opens - CAMPING ONLY|
|9:00 PM||Gate closes|
|Saturday, May 27 (Arts & Sciences)|
|7:30 AM||Gate opens|
|8:00 AM||Site opens|
|8:30 AM||Breakfast counter open|
|9:00 AM||Check-in begins for Arts & Sciences Faire Entrants & Judges|
|Rapier: Lists open for inspections, authorizations, and pickups||Rapier Lists|
|10:00 AM||Archery: Range opens||Archery Range|
|Armored: List open for inspections, authorizations, and pickups||Armored List|
|Rapier: Youth lists open for inspections, authorizations, and pickups||Rapier List|
|Silent Auction & Bake Sale fundraisers open|
|Breakfast Counter Closes|
|11:00 AM||Arts & Sciences Faire begins|
|Lunch counter opens|
|Archery: Goblin Tournament||Archery Range|
|Rapier: Numbers Tournament||Rapier List|
|Salon delle Prestazione opens||Performing Arts|
|12:00 PM||Rapier: Youth list closes|
|1:00 PM||Rapier: Warlords Melee Tournament||Rapier List|
|2:00 PM||Rapier Class: 9' Spear||Rapier List|
|Archery: Tournament TBD||Archery Range|
|Lunch counter closes|
|3:00 PM||Rapier: Hoard of the Cookie Dragon Tournament||Rapier List|
|Salon delle Prestazione closes||Performing Arts|
|Musica Nebula rehearsal||Performing Arts|
|4:00 PM||All lists close||Martial|
|8:00 PM||Gate closes|
|Silent Auction & Bake Sale fundraisers close|
|Sunday, May 28 (Crown Tournament)|
|8:00 AM||Site Opens|
|8:30 AM||Breakfast counter open|
|10:00 AM||Silent Auction & Bake Sale fundraisers open|
|Armored: open for inspections and warmups.||Armored List|
|Breakfast counter closes|
|11:00 AM||Lunch counter open|
|Armored: Court and Combatant Procession||Armored List|
|11:30 AM||Armored: Marshal and Combatant Meeting*||Armored List|
|1:00 PM||Gate closes|
|2:00 PM||Lunch counter closes|
|3:00 PM||Silent Auction & Bake Sale fundraisers close|
|8:00 PM||Site closes|
* All times are subject to change at Their Majesties pleasure.
|Saturday, 9:00 AM||Saturday, following A&S Fair judging||Sunday, following Crown Tournament|
We will have a bake sale and silent auction on Saturday from 10am till 5pm and Sunday 9am till 3pm. Please feel free to bring a donation for the bake sale and include an ingredient card, and/or bring your dollars in support. The auction closes at 3pm Sunday, and items must be collected by 4pm. Both of these fundraisers will benefit the Royal Travel Fund! If you have any questions please reach out to Mistress Keiley Duchem at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Salon delle Prestazione
Are you a musician, singer, storyteller, dancer, juggler or whatever that has a yen to share your art at Crown? Competing in A&S and want a chance to warm up with a friendly group of like-minded gentles? Then feel free to join us in the Salon delle Prestazione! This will be an informal gathering on Saturday of performing artists who want to safe space to swap stories and songs. There will be snacks, fellowship and quite likely, shenanigans. (Did I mention the puppets?) We do ask that performers keep their pieces under ten minutes so that all can play. Questions? Feel free to contact either TH Lady Juliane Bechaumpe (email@example.com) or TH Lord Llywelyn Glyndwr (firstname.lastname@example.org).
P.S.-just want to join us and listen? Please do. We love an audience.
Martial Activities – Saturday
Archery Activities & Tournaments
- 10:00 AM – Range open for inspections.
- 11:00 AM – Goblin Tournament. A four-station shoot where archers must shoot at targets with progressively more goblins and hit them all to score. The first target will be 6 arrows at a single goblin for a maximum of 6 points. The second target will be 6 arrows at two goblins, 4 points for each pair of arrows hitting both goblins, for a maximum of 12 points. The third target will be 6 arrows at three goblins, 9 points for hitting all 3 goblins, for a maximum of 18 points. The fourth target will be a friend/foe with each hit on a foe scoring 3 points and each hit on a friend losing 3 points.
- 1:00 PM – Range closed for lunch.
- 2:00 PM – Tournament TBD.
11:00 AM – 4:00 PM – Lists open for inspections and pick-ups.
- Pick-up combats and training only will be permitted.
- There will be no melee activity permitted.
- There will be no authorization activities planned.
Normal waiver will be required as usual for combat at official SCA events.
Combatants are expected to self-marshal on the list field.
Rapier Activities & Tournaments
- 10:00 AM – Youth Rapier. (2 Hours) Youth authorizations, introduction to youth rapier discussions, adult authorizations for youth sparring and MIT processes, depending on available fighters a youth tournament with prizes!
- 11:00 AM – Numbers Tournament. Fighters will face off for a number of passes and the scores reported. Each round, fighters will be matched up with others with similar scores. Resulting fights of similar skill level for the most ideal matches.
- 1:00 PM – Warlords Melee Tournament. Fighters will be matched up and losers will join the winner war band until a final warlord is decided. Format of final rounds may change depending on number of entries and size of list area.
- 2:00 PM – 9′ Spear Class. An instructional class on using a 9′ spear with a touch convention in rapier melees. [Instructor: Dux EikBrandr Solgyafi]
- 3:00 PM – Hoard of the Cookie Dragons Tournament. As the day comes to an end what better way to send you off to court and back to camp then with a pile of snacks. Fighters will be required to submit a minimum of 2 cookies, but more is highly encouraged. Homemade and store bought are welcome. If home made please include ingredient list and store bought it is highly encouraged to keep the package sealed. Round robin format tournament will follow and top fighters will receive a chunk of the hoard to do as they please.
Martial Activities – Sunday
- 10:00 AM – Armored inspections and warmups.
- 11:00 AM – Morning Court and Processional
- 11:30 AM* – Marshal and Crown Combatant Meeting
- 12:00 PM* – Crown Tournament Begins